At Power Sports Rental Network we are in the business of having fun. We know what it’s like to go out on a jet ski rental
and get lost in the waves, or escape reality on an ATV rental
. While fun is the nature of our business, it is not our number one priority. Our number one priority at Power Sports Rental Network is our customer’s safety. We have compiled a list of Recreational Vehicle Safety
for you to read over before renting one of our jet ski rentals
or ATV rental
Jet Ski Rental Safety
- All riders must wear US Coast Guard approved life jackets.
- Most injuries result from running into docks, other watercraft, or tree stumps.
- Most injuries occur to riders with little experience operating a jet ski rental.
- Only ride jet ski rentals in the daylight.
- Do not speed in the wake zone.
- Jet skis are much more likely to cause injury or death than boats.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Look out for others operating motorized boats, canoes and paddle boards, skiing or swimming.
- Do not use a jet ski rental if you have been drinking alcohol.
- Be sure to have the emergency stop attached to you at all times when operating a jet ski rental.
- Be familiar with boating basics and laws. It is wise to read the Handbook of Wisconsin Boating Laws and Responsibilities before you rent a jet ski.
ATV Rental Safety
- Take a training course before riding ATVs.
- Do not operate an ATV rental if you have been drinking alcohol.
- Even though there isn’t an exact age requirement, parent approval is a must before you can rent an ATV.
- Wear protective clothing and equipment—including helmet, pants, boots, and gloves.
- Only ride ATV rentals in daylight.
- Do not carry passengers.
- Slow down before taking sharp turns and going over hills.
- Do not ride on paved roads.
- Read over the Wisconsin All-Terrain Vehicle Laws before operating an ATV rental.
Don’t get us wrong, we want you to have fun, we just want you to have fun and be safe at the same time. Our jet ski rental
has 110 horsepower and our ATV rental
has a 4 stroke engine, in other words our rental are fast. When people become oblivious of their surroundings at that rate of speed, dangerous accidents happen. Whether it’s your first time, or you consider yourself a seasoned pro, please read over out recreational vehicle safety guidelines before you rent a jet ski
or ATV. After you’ve looked over these contact us at 920-428-4111
and reserve your jet ski rental
or ATV rental